Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2001 Ultimate Signature Autographs- Base Set Complete!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Need Thome and Klesko to finish "base" auto set..... Klesko on EBAY but way overpriced and seller holding firm..........

Also looking for copper version of same set (have Delgado, Banks, Giambi, Klesko, Alomar and Yount)

Here's a looksie..........

Ripken.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2001 Ultimate Signature Autographs

Saw you picked up the Griffey copper too! Nice!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

wideright said:

.....yeah a bit more than I hoped to spend but pretty pleased. I think I upset a Griffey Collector here on the Board though......

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY

MaineMule said:
wideright said:

.....yeah a bit more than I hoped to spend but pretty pleased. I think I upset a Griffey Collector here on the Board though......

YES you upset a Griffey collector here on the board!!! :evil: :evil: But in the end, I shouldnt have spent the money anyway. Glad you got it!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

jpcz said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

YES you upset a Griffey collector here on the board!!! :evil: :evil: But in the end, I shouldnt have spent the money anyway. Glad you got it!

.....all is fair game in the sniping world......... ;) I'll keep my eyes open when this card next surfaces.......

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

MaineMule said:
jpcz said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

.....all is fair game in the sniping world......... ;) I'll keep my eyes open when this card next surfaces.......
i got mine :D

01ult-1.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

magicpapa said:
MaineMule said:
jpcz said:
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

i got mine :D

01ult-1.jpg

Show off!!! ;)

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California

Nice set, glad that I only collect Griffey :)
0d99aedd.jpg

img475.jpg

img677.jpg

img034.jpg

Roy

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

Had not seen a Thome base (#'d to 150) in forever and then 2 popped within 24 hours. I am now down to one, and it is actually the only non-star or non-HOFer in this set- Ryan Klesko of all players. I do now have at least one of ever player in this issue, as I do have a Klesko copper (#d to 70). Let me know if you come across a Klesko base auto. Thanks for looking........

[center:grz1uov9]Thome.jpg[/center:grz1uov9]

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

MaineMule said:
Had not seen a Thome base (#'d to 150) in forever and then 2 popped within 24 hours. I am now down to one, and it is actually the only non-star or non-HOFer in this set- Ryan Klesko of all players. I do now have at least one of ever player in this issue, as I do have a Klesko copper (#d to 70). Let me know if you come across a Klesko base auto. Thanks for looking........

[center:1my9k92j]Thome.jpg[/center:1my9k92j]

Nicely done, Scott! I'm keeping an eye out for the Klesko for ya.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

wideright said:
MaineMule said:

[center:2jyoat0g]Thome.jpg[/center:2jyoat0g]

Thanks Dave, not quite on the same level as the 2005 Ult. Signature sets we both love but still a very nice set if I do say so myself....... :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

MaineMule said:
wideright said:
MaineMule said:

[center:3jpbrbbm]Thome.jpg[/center:3jpbrbbm]

Thanks Dave, not quite on the same level as the 2005 Ult. Signature sets we both love but still a very nice set if I do say so myself....... :lol: :lol:

No doubt! It's on my list of possible sets I'll collect after Ult Sig. I love the look of them and of course on-card autos. How many cards are in the set? And I see there are 4 parallel levels.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

Here is the full checklist that I downloaded from the UD web-site somewhere along the way:

AR Alex Rodriguez Rangers
CD Carlos Delgado Blue Jays
CF Carlton Fisk Red Sox
CR Cal Ripken Jr. Orioles
DS Duke Snider Dodgers
EB Ernie Banks Cubs
EM Edgar Martinez Mariners
FT Frank Thomas White Sox
GS Gary Sheffield Dodgers
IR Ivan Rodriguez Rangers
JT Jim Thome Indians
KG Ken Griffey Jr. Reds
KP Kirby Puckett Twins
LG Luis Gonzalez Diamondbacks
RA Roberto Alomar Indians
RC Roger Clemens Yankees
RK Ryan Klesko Padres
RY Robin Yount Brewers
SK Sandy Koufax Dodgers
SS Sammy Sosa Cubs
TG Tony Gwynn Padres
TP Tony Perez Reds
TS Tom Seaver Mets
BaB Barry Bonds Giants
JaG Jason Giambi Athletics
TGl Tom Glavine Braves

Base #150, Copper #70, Silver #24, Gold #15

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana

Scott - Congrats on nabbing the Thome! I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for the Klesko for you as well!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......

.......^&&*$#@!! Burbank has a bunch of the Copper (#'d to 70) and the Klesko base auto but at absolutely ridiculous prices. Got my Copper Klesko for $3.00 and they want $36.75 for the base auto. Get real!!! They actaully have 3 of them and I have not seen 1 in a couple of years.

I paid:

$11 for Delgado Copper- Burbank's price $59
$34 for Banks Copper- Burbank's price $118
$86 for Griffey Copper- Burbank's price $354
$33 for Yount Copper- Burbank's price $147

Anyone had any luck making offers to them?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

MaineMule said:
.......^&&*$#@!! Burbank has a bunch of the Copper (#'d to 70) and the Klesko base auto but at absolutely ridiculous prices. Got my Copper Klesko for $3.00 and they want $36.75 for the base auto. Get real!!! They actaully have 3 of them and I have not seen 1 in a couple of years.

I paid:

$11 for Delgado Copper- Burbank's price $59
$34 for Banks Copper- Burbank's price $118
$86 for Griffey Copper- Burbank's price $354
$33 for Yount Copper- Burbank's price $147

Anyone had any luck making offers to them?

I believe they still have a Klesko listed in the Beckett Marketplace for around 25. I inquired about it but the guy said that was already a great price!!! WTF?!?! You'd think 150 of them, one would show up for you here soon. Needless to say, Burbank is WAAAAYYYYY overpriced.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY

saw the griffey in the store (actually has 2 available). Was so pissed to see the price...its the last i need for the rainbow, but im not paying that outrageous price! I paid less than that for the gold (/15) and the regular (/150)....ouch!

Members online