Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably dumb ebay question: what is auctiva?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
just won an auction and when I go to pay it takes me to the auctiva website to pay. I've never seen this before. Someone's got to have info on this.

Thanks

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Its an auction helper site that allows gives you better inventory, accounting and shipping tools.

Seems only the very large sellers use them. I wouldn't worry about going through them.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I would doubt that. I would be more willing to bet they lose all of their traffic when ebay bans activa on their site.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
They won't be overly successful, but with 10s of thousands of trusted sellers who use their service, and will likely continue to do so, they'll get some decent play...esp. as eBay moves closer and closer to BIN only listings.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
BunchOBull said:
They won't be overly successful, but with 10s of thousands of trusted sellers who use their service, and will likely continue to do so, they'll get some decent play...esp. as eBay moves closer and closer to BIN only listings.

If they ever do this, this will be the end of ebay. Their constant changing format and redicuals fees will not drive everyone away, but if they stopped an auction format I would never go back.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
bouwob said:
If they ever do this, this will be the end of ebay. Their constant changing format and redicuals fees will not drive everyone away, but if they stopped an auction format I would never go back.

+1

Members online

Latest posts