Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==== The Morning Thread Sunday Ed. =====

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
thefatguy said:
Morning Art, Migs
Talk to y'all from the rink in about 45.
Only 3 more sundays left I think!

Have fun at the rink Jesse. I can't wait to get this month over with, but I'll have to watch the games on the pc, as cable don't have any BB packages. :eek: :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Art, Jesse and Dan.

back at work today after taking yesterday off. the Pens play at 3 today. so I will watch the 1st Period at work and the rest at home.

Jesse have fun doing this all day...

PensStars043.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
pghbuccos said:
morning Art, Jesse and Dan.

back at work today after taking yesterday off. the Pens play at 3 today. so I will watch the 1st Period at work and the rest at home.

Jesse have fun doing this all day...

PensStars043.jpg

ignoring a certain miggy?

anyways what should i get for lunch today. im thinking fire and ice, but I may venture to chinatown for the 3 dishes for 20 dollars lunch deal at gourmet dumpling house...what does fcb think?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
you don't have to worry about me working too hard Art :D

that sucks that you can't get the baseball package on TV.

Yeah it does, but I may have to get a new pc and bigger monitor. Either that, or figure out how to hook my pc to the tv and watch it that way. (is that possible?)

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
just wanted to stop in and say good morning...the busy weekend continues and i am without a computer so i have to say hello via blackberry

hope everyone has a good day

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Resident Piazza Fan said:
pghbuccos said:
you don't have to worry about me working too hard Art :D

that sucks that you can't get the baseball package on TV.

Yeah it does, but I may have to get a new pc and bigger monitor. Either that, or figure out how to hook my pc to the tv and watch it that way. (is that possible?)

it is possible as long as your TV supports it. if not I would say get a nice big 42" monitor like Charlie has.

Members online

Latest posts