Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

props to fedex! delivery at 10pm from bgs SCANS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
damn, this is the latest i've ever gotten a package from fedex. i guess with christmas 2 days from now, they are working overtime like crazy! much props to fedex!!

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

and this one below didn't meet min. grade although it looks so much better than beckham.....weird....

IMG_0009-1.jpg

dave

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
dave...sick as always and great pull on the Prime Cuts...My submission of 6 or so will be sent shortly, excited to see how I do

busting any sterling (topps)?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Nikobaseball said:
dave...sick as always and great pull on the Prime Cuts...My submission of 6 or so will be sent shortly, excited to see how I do

thanks zach

yeah, the rose auto was fantastic!

good luck on your submission, buddy!

topps sterling.....i highly doubt it. might do 1 more prime cuts though

dave

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
Nikobaseball said:

thanks zach

dave

Alright cool
I'll be getting a box of topps sterling later this week for hanukah (my 2 boxes thus far SUCKED! Razor and Threads, both were horrible!)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ThoseBackPages said:
daveyou said:
ThoseBackPages said:
very nice!

what is the fate of the blue Stanton?

i will be holding onto it a while!

dave

had to ask, as i dont hate 9's ;)

i think im gonna try sending in again with another batch. im taking a look at it and really, it looks better than the beckham i submitted but that's why i ain't no grader....

maybe ill send it without min grade, eric. ill let ya know the fate of the stanton blue

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Nikobaseball said:
daveyou said:
Nikobaseball said:

thanks zach

dave

Alright cool
I'll be getting a box of topps sterling later this week for hanukah (my 2 boxes thus far SUCKED! Razor and Threads, both were horrible!)

good luck on the break, buddy! i say you pull a ruth box!

dave

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
daveyou said:
ThoseBackPages said:
daveyou said:
ThoseBackPages said:
very nice!

what is the fate of the blue Stanton?

i will be holding onto it a while!

dave

had to ask, as i dont hate 9's ;)

i think im gonna try sending in again with another batch. im taking a look at it and really, it looks better than the beckham i submitted but that's why i ain't no grader....

maybe ill send it without min grade, eric. ill let ya know the fate of the stanton blue

dave

Fair enough :)

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
great looking cards Dave! That Beckham blue is awesome looking.... and I know a little bit about a posey ref myself, lol. Nice stuff as always, thanks for sharing!

Casey