Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rodney Stuckey scores 40 vs. Bulls - Let's see em!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
To celebrate Rodney's first 40 point game of his career, let's see the cards!

EDIT: Just got done scanning

Stuckey_0001.jpg

Stuckey_0002.jpg

Stuckey_0003.jpg

Stuckey_0004.jpg

Stuckey_0005.jpg

Stuckey_0006.jpg

Stuckey_0007.jpg

Stuckey_0008.jpg

Stuckey_0009.jpg

Stuckey_0010.jpg

Stuckey_0011.jpg

Stuckey_0012.jpg

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Sold all minew in the summer when the rumor of Billups being traded was talked about. Don't regret it, I made a nice return on them

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I almost laoded up on him during the summer ,but I picked Harris, Granger, Bosh, and Nelson instead.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Huffamaniac said:
Sold all minew in the summer when the rumor of Billups being traded was talked about. Don't regret it, I made a nice return on them

You probably sold some to me then. I am in the process of scanning. :)

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
:lol:
Picture0080.jpg
:(

AKA Coastal said:
I almost laoded up on him during the summer ,but I picked Harris, Granger, Bosh, and Nelson instead.
Nice

and nice job on the picking up and selling the Stuckeys, Huffamaniac

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Why nelson?

I went with Jeff green and Spencer Hawes. Still happy withn their progress but I am kicking myself for not buying Harris. I already have a decent Bosh collection

AKA Coastal said:

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Huffamaniac said:
Why nelson?

I went with Jeff green and Spencer Hawes. Still happy withn their progress but I am kicking myself for not buying Harris. I already have a decent Bosh collection

AKA Coastal said:

Nelson has been pretty good here as of late. He was just super cheap ($2 for SPx Auto/Jerseys). Not much to lose. I do have Stuckey on my Fantasy team.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
That is a sick Stuckey collection.....great investment. I yoo sold most of mine this last summer to concentrate on some of this years rookie class.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I only have a few stuckeys but I currently work with his uncle in Seattle, WA. When Stuckey was Drafted we had a huge conversation about him and he told me everything about him especially when he was younger and how he would sleep with a ball. I also met his dad who is acually good at basketball himself but they are no longer close as his dad choose a different path. Kinda sad and a long story. Stuckys good and is going to get better.

Latest posts