Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

09-10 Brandon Jennings Chrome Ref RC #/500 BGS 9 $40 dlvd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdrr

Aug 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
I would like $40 delivered w/ tracking. Jennings is in a slump right now, if he gets hot again, this will be a great deal for somebody.

Jennings.jpg

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Re: 09-10 Brandon Jennings Topps Chrome Refractor RC #/500 BGS 9

The last Jennings Ref /500 BGS 9.5 only went for 50.00, i think youre a lil overpriced on it, if u can trade/sell it for what it really goes for i may be interested

bdrr

Aug 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley

They picked that up on a Buy it Now, I'd make the argument they got a steal and it would have gone significantly higher at auction, especially since they go for $25-30 raw. I don't believe that is at all an accurate benchmark. For instance, the two 9.5s on eBay right now are listed at $180 and $205. I don't believe either would sell for more than $80, and their sellers are obviously inflating the price, but they'll definitely go for more than $50.

My price is firm at the moment.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego

bdrr said:
They picked that up on a Buy it Now, I'd make the argument they got a steal and it would have gone significantly higher at auction, especially since they go for $25-30 raw. I don't believe that is at all an accurate benchmark. For instance, the two 9.5s on eBay right now are listed at $180 and $205. I don't believe either would sell for more than $80, and their sellers are obviously inflating the price, but they'll definitely go for more than $50.

My price is firm at the moment.

yeah well this isnt a 9.5 its a 9 and cards graded 9 dont carry that much of a premium compared to the raw sales, doesnt matter what card it is thats just the case, alright well ill pass

Members online