Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the heck card is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Posting it here because the Basketball boards arent lively.

I found this card EXCEPT it has an O Pee Chee in the top left. Theres no French anywhere on the card and it wasnt an insert in Topps and theres none (EVER it seems) on ebay.

Anyone know anything about it and a sell value? !BZ7UKc!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLl8jjFBKpC,Zm39g~~_35.jpg

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I don't know a value, but here's what's listed about the set on Beckett.com

Randomly inserted at a rate of one in three in Candian packs only, this 220-card set parallels the basic Topps set. The front and the back of the card looks identical, except an O-Pee-Chee logo replaces the normal Topps logo.

I imagine there's a number of Kobe collectors that don't know it exists, I was collecting him at the time and don't think I remember it. If the right people see it, could get decent money for a 1:3 Topps parallel from Kobe's second year.

Jul 30, 2009
Topps Canadian packs? Didnt even know such a thing was made and I dont recall ever seeing other cards with the OPC tag.

Thanks for the info and I guess theres only one place this card is going and its on the bay.

Members online

Latest posts