Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Any one remember what these where selling for when they came out? Or what you think its worth now?

Thanks

Shep

1/6
arodjoe.jpg

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
excel_B said:
:shock:

Beautiful card!!!! Honestly, I have no clue how much would that fetch for!!!

It is but I am just not sure of his asking price for it. But I seem to remember they sold really well when they first came out, but thats like most cards. So I am looking for todays market value on it.

Shep

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
The easiest way to find out is to auction it of course, something fewer and fewer sellers are willing to do with high end rare cards...partially because eBay isn't always the best venue for this type of thing.

Sellers don't really know if they could've made more or less money with BINs/BOs because the seller becomes the second highest bidder.

If there is to be a viable eBay alternative, it would probably involve cards such as this. Good luck.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
The easiest way to find out is to auction it of course, something fewer and fewer sellers are willing to do with high end rare cards...partially because eBay isn't always the best venue for this type of thing.

Sellers don't really know if they could've made more or less money with BINs/BOs because the seller becomes the second highest bidder.

If there is to be a viable eBay alternative, it would probably involve cards such as this. Good luck.

This is not my card, I want to buy it but I am not sure of the value so that's why I am asking. Try reading before you post.

Shep

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Shep, probably at auction $1K-1500+ which is more than it should since there are a ton of both autos out there and you are simply buying a serial number. I would watch this auction to gauge the price, [ebay:3rxebd2z]260562696107[/ebay:3rxebd2z]

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
George you have been thanked for both post. Not sure how I missed the triple auction :?

Thanks Again!

Shep

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I remember seeing the guy who runs the shows I go to walking around w/ the Mantle/Arod dual auto from that set

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
You made no mention either way. Maybe try reading your own post before referring to it...

shepsspot said:
This is not my card, I want to buy it but I am not sure of the value so that's why I am asking. Try reading before you post.

Shep

Members online

No members online now.