Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new B Holtby 1 of 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Why is it a 1 of 1? He said not only was this the first one he signed, but also the first one he has seen. (I know not a real 1 of 1)

ScannedImage.jpg

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
HOLTBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

cant wait to see him play in the nhl, i was at his nhl debut game, caps preds, to bad he didnt play

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
jeff550 said:
HOLTBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

cant wait to see him play in the nhl, i was at his nhl debut game, caps preds, to bad he didnt play

I thought you'd like. One of the great parts of living in Hershey. :D

Wjchiefs

Nov 9, 2009
Jeannette Pa
i was just in Hershey This weekend for the baby pens games do you get autographs there all the time i did both teams after the game and did great

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Wjchiefs said:
i was just in Hershey This weekend for the baby pens games do you get autographs there all the time i did both teams after the game and did great

My father has worked part time at the Bears games as an EMT for over 25 years. He has gotten to know almost ever player that has gone through Hershey over that time. He can get me most of their autos without much problem.

He started 25 +years ago as a EMT with Hershey just to get into Bears games for free, and it has turned into his favorite pastime activity. He has said then when he finally retires from his day job he will work Hershey till he dies.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
jeff550 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: , all the hockey and choclate :shock:

Believe it or not I really am not much of a chocolate fan. But Hershey is a great place to raise a family, and we can be to Philly, Baltimore or Dc within 2 hours. The only bad thing is in the summer when all you Jersey, New Yorkers and Maryland vacationers overrun our small town. :evil: :lol: :lol:

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
Hershey?! Sweet, didnt know anyone was on here locally. I live in Palmyra and have a 22 game plan for the Bears. We sit right behind the opposing teams bench to give them hell, Sec 121. Im really glad Holtby is on the Bears as he has been EXCELLENT this year. Glad to see some Bears recognition on the boards!

Derek

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Derek2011 said:
Hershey?! Sweet, didnt know anyone was on here locally. I live in Palmyra and have a 22 plan for the Bears. We sit right behind the opposing teams bench to give them hell, Sec 121. Im really glad Holtby is on the Bears as he has been EXCELLENT this year. Glad to see some Bears recognition on the boards!

Derek

I will join the club! Haha, I am about 20 min from Hershey. Live right off campus by Messiah College.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
imac220 said:
Derek2011 said:
Hershey?! Sweet, didnt know anyone was on here locally. I live in Palmyra and have a 22 plan for the Bears. We sit right behind the opposing teams bench to give them hell, Sec 121. Im really glad Holtby is on the Bears as he has been EXCELLENT this year. Glad to see some Bears recognition on the boards!

Derek

I will join the club! Haha, I am about 20 min from Hershey. Live right off campus by Messiah College.

Hey Imac, when I say your address was Grantham I wondered if you where at Messiah. Get to card stadium yet?

Also Derek2011 do you go to card stadium at all?

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
AKT74 said:
imac220 said:
Derek2011 said:

Derek

Hey Imac, when I say your address was Grantham I wondered if you where at Messiah. Get to card stadium yet?

Havent been to card stadium in YEARS. Actually, I heard they moved from their original location. Is that true? I used to frequent Mojo's sportscards in Annville, but I havent had the urge to bust wax within the past half year or so.

Derek

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Derek2011 said:
AKT74 said:
imac220 said:
Derek2011 said:

Derek

Havent been to card stadium in YEARS. Actually, I heard they moved from their original location. Is that true? I used to frequent Mojo's sportscards in Annville, but I havent had the urge to bust wax within the past half year or so.

Derek

They moved, but just a mile or 2 closer to the Colonial Park mall. If you go towards Harrisburg on 22 from the mall, they are about a mile and a half away on the left. Really nice shop now with tons of wax, but also way more singles and great prices on supplies.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
AKT74 said:
imac220 said:
Derek2011 said:

Derek

Not yet, but planning to go on Saturday! Cant wait!

Latest posts