Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NL East standings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
I always do some predictions with some customers and the one that I just cant figure out is how I think the NL East will finish.

Whats got me is I dont know where to place the Mets. Assuming everyone is healthy, why shouldnt they finish second? But then again, they are the Mets and the NL East is pretty strong.

I think 2-4 can easily end in any order with the teams seperated by only several games.

So heres what I think. Tell me yours.

Phills
Marlins
Mets
Braves
Nats

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
kdailey4315 said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Phillies
Braves
Mets
Marlins
Nationals

^ This. Unless the Marlins actually trade Hanley and Uggla they might end up worse than the Nats.

Agreed. I'm also an admitted homer, but thankfully the Phillies actually warrant the top billing. Just hoping the injury bug continues to stay away and we find somebody to pitch every 5th day.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
BowmanChromeAddict said:
js0000001 said:
Braves
Mets
Philly
Wash
Fla

Does the entire Phillies squad die in a plane crash mid-season and we're forced to play the rest of our games with the Lehigh Valley team? How do you figure the Phillies in 3rd?

I don't know, but if that does happen someone will have some splainin to do.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
js0000001 said:
Braves
Mets
Philly
Wash
Fla

Does the entire Phillies squad die in a plane crash mid-season and we're forced to play the rest of our games with the Lehigh Valley team? How do you figure the Phillies in 3rd?

Hanson Wins 25 games
Santana Wins 22 + Pelfrey wins 17
Lidge blows 19 saves

Members online