Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I WAS BORED ONE DAY.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I was bored one day opening up old sports cards and starting noticing some these cards looked like people I had seen before. i thought it was pretty damn funny maybe you can come up with some. we all know kyle korver is ashton kutchers twin but who else? here is a few
CHAPELLE.jpg
DC.jpg
RONJEREMY.jpg
RJ.jpg

check out the rest
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e316/ ... GH%201OF1/

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
thenumberonemetfan said:
Haha at the Luis Guzman

Wait, what?!?! Nobody has posted a pic of Luis Guzman.

But...

I did see him just the other day at my highschool! I see him quite regularly though, driving, at wal mart, at school, etc.

His daughter was in my US History class and his son is a year ahead of me. They are so lucky. They meet pretty much ever actor he works with. Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler, and the list goes on and on and on.

Here is a pic of Guzman I took back when "A Series of Unfortunate Events" came out and he came to my school...

guzman.jpg

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Too easy. There used to be an awesome picture of Williams from on top of the basket with an Ackbar picture on the side. It was hilarious.
WILLIAMS-SHELDEN-23150.JPG
ackbar.gif

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET GUZMAN TO SIGN THAT OQUENDO CARD I WILL BUY IT THAT WILL BE MY NEW PRIZED PIECE WHAT A RARE 1/1 AUTO CARD. TOO FUNNY, BUT REALLY TRY

Members online

Latest posts