Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:
I NEED COFFEE . happy days to all

...been jonesing for some coffee myself tramers, might have to make a starbucks run when the wife wakes up...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Coffee???
I'm already on my first Pepsi of the day.
A VERY Merry Christmas to all, just in case I don't log on tomorrow :!:
DANNY

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...hitting the slopes for a 1/2 day of skiing (Sugarloaf, ME). Legs feel better than at the end of the day yesterday, first ski day of the year. Advil will also help.

Everyone have a great Christmas holiday!! Lucky mine started early! ;)

Scott/MaineMule

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all. Just sitting here, watching some George Carlin, waiting to get the day started.

How bout them Celtics?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Goooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FCB. Happy Holidays to you all. I'm just sitting here working on my 3rd coffee of the day waiting for my boss to call and see if I'm going to work for awhile. Will be in and out today one way or another.

Art

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Goooooooooooooooooooooooood morning FCB. Happy Holidays to you all. I'm just sitting here working on my 3rd coffee of the day waiting for my boss to call and see if I'm going to work for awhile. Will be in and out today one way or another.

Art

Sounds exactly like my morning so far! I'll cross fingers for both of us! Merry Christmas all!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
No christmas for me this year.....cancelled my family christmas eve party due to the weather and wife and I didnt get each other presents because of the twins coming....trying to save our money

will be just a nice relaxing day off...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pujolsthomefan33 said:
No christmas for me this year.....cancelled my family christmas eve party due to the weather and wife and I didnt get each other presents because of the twins coming....trying to save our money

will be just a nice relaxing day off...
twins on the way!!!! way to go .could your pictures be a cause of this?

Members online

No members online now.