Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 SP Authentic Patch Partial Set!! Sweet patches w/ LOGOs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
OK, as most of you have probably already noticed or seen, I have been collecting the 2009 SP Authentic Set. I have almost all the Non-Auto SP's!! I am missing 3 Veteran SP's and about 10-15 RC's #ed to 999. I also have about 1/2 of the regular rc Auto's with some of the big ones (Austin Collie, Byrd, etc).

However, I wanted to share with everyone my partial SP Authentic Patch Auto RC set so far. I have spent a ton of money on these so far as I have gotten a case and spent about $500 on ebay the last few weeks.

Please let me know what you think!! I would LOVE some feedback. Well, here we go:

Here are my definite keepers in no particular order!!

These two are incoming as I have already paid for them and they have been shipped:

Image_28.jpg

Deon Butler Reebok Logo (Thank you Lisu!!)

351596585_tp.jpg

Patrick Turner 4 or 5 colors

Now here are the ones I have in my collection right now:

JasonSmith.jpg

Jason Smith Rams Head LOGO

Heward-Bey.jpg

Heward-Bey 3 Color (His 3 Color ones Are VERY TOUGH to find!!)

JuaquinIglesias.jpg

Juaquin Iglesias 3 Color

MikeWallace.jpg

Mike Wallace Steelers LOGO

NateDavis.jpg

Nate Davis 4 Color

AaronCurry.jpg

Aaron Curry 3 Color

Crabtree.jpg

Michael Crabtree 3 Color

DerrickWilliams.jpg

Derrick Williams 3 Color

GlenCoffee.jpg

Glenn Coffee 3 Color

JoshFreeman.jpg

Josh Freeman 4 Color

I also have a Five Color Pat White one incoming and am bidding on another LOGO patch of someone else tonight!!

Here are my other ones. These I am looking to upgrade!! Here they are:

JavonRinger.jpg

Javon Ringer 2 Color

Pettigrew.jpg

Brandon Pettigrew 2 Color

RhettBomar.jpg

Rhett Bomar 2 Color

StephenMcGee.jpg

Stephen McGee 2 Color

Well I hope everyone enjoyed!! Let me know what you think!! Like I said, the last four are going to be upgraded eventually to 3 Colors or more, or a LOGO Patch!! If you know anyone that has anything like that please email me because I am always looking to buy!!

Phil

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
Lisu- Thanks again for the opportunity at that one. I actually saw your break under the football-boxes boards and saw you put it up on ebay. I immediately went and watched it.

Hawk- Thanks a lot. I am trying to do this right. I have seen a few sets in the past and it always gets me down to see one and two color patches with them.

I might not get all my money back on each patch if I sell it as a full set....... but I'd rather do this the right way. I know it might be stupid, but for all this work and money I am going to put in to this.... it just seems right.

Phil

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
pigskin- haha, ok..... i didnt read that right. Dam you J/K. How much anyways??

As for the Bomar, I haven't seen a 3 color one yet either. That only means one thing, Ill have to find a logo. We will see if that is possible.

Phil

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
Phildo777 said:
pigskin- haha, ok..... i didnt read that right. Dam you J/K. How much anyways??

As for the Bomar, I haven't seen a 3 color one yet either. That only means one thing, Ill have to find a logo. We will see if that is possible.

Phil

there was a brown logo piece, the Y from the NY that sold today or last night for 87 so there could be bomar/nicks/barden logos popping up in the future

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
The- I actually bid on that Andre but since his regulars were going for $13 or so, I found that WAY too high...... even though I drove that one up to $75 myself. I was shocked with how high that one went. I had the high bid at $50 and since I was comparing it too his normal 2 color ones, I thought for sure I had it. I would have bought that one up to $60 but $86 was way too high I believe. I am hoping the same ones pop up for the other Giants. Also, I am watching for logo's of the Browns as their jersey's only seem to be producing a couple colors each.

Phil

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
Just an update:

I did grab a 4 color Maclin today. Tonight I won a sweet 3 color Knowshon also!!!

My apologies go out to Bradical for overbidding him on the Knowshon!! However, he did make me pay for overbidding him!! Haha.

Phil

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
Phildo777 said:
The- I actually bid on that Andre but since his regulars were going for $13 or so, I found that WAY too high...... even though I drove that one up to $75 myself. I was shocked with how high that one went. I had the high bid at $50 and since I was comparing it too his normal 2 color ones, I thought for sure I had it. I would have bought that one up to $60 but $86 was way too high I believe. I am hoping the same ones pop up for the other Giants. Also, I am watching for logo's of the Browns as their jersey's only seem to be producing a couple colors each.

Phil

they do have that logo on the sleeve, i think it may be a throwback,, but a massaquoi sold shortly after release and it went stupid high.

if you aol or yahoo, hit me up so we dont bid each other up

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
the1- I will pop on sooner then later to talk to you. Ill try to stay out of your way also if you want something. Thanks again,

Phil

Members online