Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another addition to my Jesus Montero collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Well I just won this Red Refractor onebay last night for $113...I know that is probably a steep price, but I wanted the card. So far I have 23 autos redeemed for him 8 base, 7 ref, 1 X, 6 blue, 1 gold...I might go for the base chrome rainbow set....I just need gold and orange refractors..

#5/5
scan0005-10.jpg

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
so you ended up getting it eh......you should send me a posey auto for sending you the link hahaha.....but congrats man i think thats a great price for it, alot cheaper than i thought you would get it for

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
cgilmo said:
for the life of me

I don't understand why his chrome auto prices are so low.

ssshhhhhh I like it that way....

Now with the Teixeira signing he probably won't be playing 1B though....He better learn how to catch

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
cgilmo said:
jdacunha said:
cgilmo said:
for the life of me

I don't understand why his chrome auto prices are so low.

ssshhhhhh I like it that way....

Now with the Teixeira signing he probably won't be playing 1B though....He better learn how to catch

many things will happen between now and the time Montero is ready for the show.

Your probably right but, 8 years is a long time...that would make Montero 27 years old...maybe he can catch and then be moved to 1st

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
His non-auto stuff is so underrated, if his chromes sell for 2+ a chrome I don't get how the red only goes that high. I think that's a great pickup.

Members online

Latest posts