Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

15,000 Post Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I am opening a card shop in about 3 years. Right now I am doing a school project on a business plan.

So What I Need Is The Best Card Shop Name and Slogan

The best one will get a nice card! I will have a bunch to choose from.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Cardboard Athletes
- Sports Card Shop - <- your sub title to the name

Or you could put a taco bell sign out front to lure people like jeff in

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
I will give you the rights to the name I thought of for mine when I get rich for $10K... LOL! Seriously, I have one I think is perfect!

How about: Nuts For Cardboard! (<-------Not my original name)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
How 'bout "The Dugout"?

I've always thought you want a name that guys can call your place that's short and will get used as a general term like "I'm headed to the Dugout" instead of "I'm headed to the card store".

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
gt2590 said:
How 'bout "The Dugout"?

I've always thought you want a name that guys can call your place that's short and will get used as a general term like "I'm headed to the Dugout" instead of "I'm headed to the card store".
Ironically, there was a guy on here who was looking for somebody to make a logo for his shop, "The Dugout", but he backed out of it at the end after he got a couple of designs.

thedugoutlogo.png

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Come on guys looking for serious suggestions a couple good ones so far a couple that can just be joked around with in the daily thread

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
"Your Local Card Shop"

Your one stop shop for all your sportscard need's! (I think this is Lowe's slogan, minus the "sportscard" :lol: ).

Good Luck with the shop!
Dave :D

Members online

Latest posts