Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Does Eeveryone Think of The Way Cut AUTOS are now Made?

What does everyone think of the new CUT AUTOS???

• The old Cuts with the player pictured

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just buy a slabbed BGS/PSA Cut for a 1/3 of the money

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I am curious as to what everyone thinks about Cut AUTOs now. I have noticed and ever increasing trend that I dont like, and that is to have a Cut AUTO with no player pictured. I have really become amazed at the fact that even without the picture, the CUT AUTO really hasnt gotten resized to fit more of the Autograph in it as the companies are still unable to fit the cuts in the entirety into the space.

So, basically for me, if I was to buy a Cut AUTO, I think I would go with the older versions with the player pictured, or even just a nice BGS/PSA slabbed Cut because honestly that is what the cards are now that are out and most you dont even get the entire auto.

I am kind of up in the air on Razor, as they seem to at least have a bigger window and fit most of the Cut in--but again no player pictures...and I understand it isnt licensed so they cant show them, and I understand why Upper Deck did it this year with no licenses for many of them---but why is Topps now joining in on it to when they have the licenses?????

What does everyone else think??

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
definitely better with the picture on the card. unfortunately, upper deck (maker of the majority of cuts) does not hold the rights to most of the "better" guys, therefore they cannot include pics......

any thoughts on my pm, or just no interest?

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
rob167 said:
definitely better with the picture on the card. unfortunately, upper deck (maker of the majority of cuts) does not hold the rights to most of the "better" guys, therefore they cannot include pics......

any thoughts on my pm, or just no interest?

Your PM has been returned...

Thanks
TK

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
I'd prefer if card companies didn't make cuts from bright pictures or obviously from other cards that they cut up (IE Prime Cuts cutting up Dimaggio Pinnacle autos).

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
This is how I like my cut autos:
sewell5.jpg

:)

Latest posts