Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Fall League Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
I have a few of these sets from the fall league, but I have to imagine there are more
I have a 97 series 1, 99 all star, 2000 set, 2001 all star set.
I asked around at local shops here in phoenix, and couldnt get any information as to what's out there, where they might be, who makes them, etc.

Anyone around here know anything about these?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Kevbo said:
I have a few of these sets from the fall league, but I have to imagine there are more
I have a 97 series 1, 99 all star, 2000 set, 2001 all star set.
I asked around at local shops here in phoenix, and couldnt get any information as to what's out there, where they might be, who makes them, etc.

Anyone around here know anything about these?

I would imagine they are put out by the league itself like most other minor league issues. Do you have a good scan of the back of one?

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
i am not sure they still make them. i asked about cards when i was at a few games in 2007 and the people looked at me like i was crazy. but i also may not have been asking the right people

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
mikekarlovec said:
i am not sure they still make them. i asked about cards when i was at a few games in 2007 and the people looked at me like i was crazy. but i also may not have been asking the right people

sadly, I think it's true that they may have stopped making them. I haven't seen any this year, but I do recall seeing a bunch of past year's issues - so I don't know. They haven't been great with hauling out the merchandise lately, and given the weak attendance of the games I can see why. But still, they should make those cards regardless.

I'll have scans momentarily.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
aflcards0001.jpg

aflcards0003.jpg

aflcards0002.jpg

aflcards0004.jpg

you'll notice 2001 has Jimmy Rollins and Albert Pujols on the checklist - mysteriously missing from my sealed set..

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
I made hella money off of these when Alfonso Soriano was playing for the Yankees and he didn't have any other cards besides the AFL. I think I had purchased a lot of 50 when it was announced he was coming over from Japan. I think I was into them for less than .25 each. I think I sold most at between 10 and 25.00 each.

Members online

Latest posts