Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to do...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
As some of you know. I've been buying a lot of baseball commons lately for a project I'm working on. I received a PM from a member telling me he had a medium box for me. He gives me his address and tells me that he has 2 large boxes. I say that that's more that I need right now, but he said I he'll give them to me for less than the prices that I was paying.

I get the boxes and there is almost half a box of baseball. There are tons of football, and basketball. There were 1500+ Nascar cards. I have no use for this crap, and definitely didn't want to buy it.

Here's the problem. He made barely any money off of the deal as most of the money I paid was just for shipping so I can't really ask for a refund. The big deal for me is that I paid $30 of shipping, when the baseball cards could have been sent for only $10.

How should I handle this situation, and what (FCB) feedback should I leave?

thanks

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Meh, I would just chalk it up to a done deal and move on. Perhaps you can find some way to use the other cards. Perhaps donate them to a boys/girls club or a childrens hospital and file it on your taxes. Just a thought. As for feedback, you got the cards, he got paid, done deal. no need to cause a squabble over something like this.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
One of the boxes only had 21 baseball commons.

I asked him to tell me about the cards. I think he could have communicated better about what he had, and been a little more honest. 1500 Nascar cards? ::facepalm::

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
17ROCKIES12 said:

I asked him to tell me about the cards. I think he could have communicated better about what he had, and been a little more honest. 1500 Nascar cards? ::facepalm::
He didn't answer your question and you still sent $?

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
nyc3 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

He didn't answer your question and you still sent $?

His answer was:

Old and new. all are just commons, in good shape.

If they had been baseball, or at least mostly baseball, that would have been good enough for me.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Not sure what to do on a sidenote I just packed up your flatrate box last night
Should be able to mail it Saturday You dont owe me much if anything in return
Just lmk after you get it Thanks

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
craiger122003 said:
Not sure what to do on a sidenote I just packed up your flatrate box last night
Should be able to mail it Saturday You dont owe me much if anything in return
Just lmk after you get it Thanks
Thanks! I'll make sure to pay you back for what its worth.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Ok just lmk after you get it I may have another one soon so lmk if interested in it
doing a remodel next month so I would rather
get rid of than move around several times :)

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
That's bullsh!t. I would contact the seller rather than post about it. If he won't make it right (somehow), then I would just leave a negative as long as you made it very clear that you were looking for baseball only.

Members online

Latest posts