Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rockets trade Steve Francis to Grizzlies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Wehttam6 said:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6180662.html
He hasn't played a single minute yet this year. Maybe he can get healthy and play for the team that drafted him.
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!! :D

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Not really understanding that move with 2 young capable point guards already on the Grizz. They have Conley and Lowry and both can play. Maybe injury insurance, but I have a feeling they will just let the Franchiser retire...

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Uofo2212 said:
Not really understanding that move with 2 young capable point guards already on the Grizz. They have Conley and Lowry and both can play. Maybe injury insurance, but I have a feeling they will just let the Franchiser retire...
Speaking of the two guards, Conley had his chance last year, now they're both receiving the same amount of playing time. I personally like Conley more and want him to succeed. I don't like this splitting of time between the two. The Grizz need to just start one and keep him as starter and let him receive most of the playing time.
/rant

Here's the minutes played in the last three games according to NBA.com (Dec. 14,16,&19)
Conley.................Lowry

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
If Francis was the type of guy who could mentor the two young PG then I would think it was a great move. I don't see that happening though

I prefer lowry and wish they wopuld give him more of a chance

Wehttam6 said:
Uofo2212 said:
Speaking of the two guards, Conley had his chance last year, now they're both receiving the same amount of playing time. I personally like Conley more and want him to succeed. I don't like this splitting of time between the two. The Grizz need to just start one and keep him as starter and let him receive most of the playing time.
/rant

Here's the minutes played in the last three games according to NBA.com (Dec. 14,16,&19)
Conley...................Lowry

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
this may have been a big deal back in 01 but i dont even think a trade involving francis deserves its own thread

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
KOBEARODLT said:
this may have been a big deal back in 01 but i dont even think a trade involving francis deserves its own thread
on this board it does
:lol:
Nothing else really goes on here except for contests.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I used to enjoy watching him play.Yay Stevie Franchise!Now I don't know what to think of the guy.I hope he does well with the new team.