Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your Best Pick-up of 2008!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008
Please show off your best card you obtained in 2008. Please post a pic of just ONE card, and maybe include a sentence or 2 of how and where you obtained it.

GriffeyMirrorGold.jpg

This is hands down my best card of 2008. Got it from Burbank for very cheap.

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
2005LL-ThreadsMLBLogoPatch--1of1.jpg

I had been looking for this one for a while, and honestly thought any opportunities to land it had since passed. When I saw it listed on Ebay last month I was stoked. :)

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
RudyGayExquisite said:
Please show off your best card you obtained in 2008. Please post a pic of just ONE card, and maybe include a sentence or 2 of how and where you obtained it.

GriffeyMirrorGold.jpg

This is hands down my best card of 2008. Got it from Burbank for very cheap.

I picked up one of those too, but not for very cheap (a lot actually but worth every penny). My best would be one that is incoming...only 15 made.
2006-Ultimate-BuybackAuto.jpg

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
The UD Black Patch/Auto in my sig. Bo (flightposite) purchased it for me until I could pay him back. It's one of the sickest cards in my collection. :D

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
It would have to be this card. Never thought I'd own a logo but I was able to pick it up on ebay, the most I've ever paid for a card but worth every penny to me. VERY happy to get it.

006-6.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
It would have to be this one:

doerrautoed39playball.jpg

Given to me from our very own shanks25 [Chris], for Christmas. It is my new favorite card and is NEVER leaving my PC. :mrgreen:

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
Picked up a bunch of stuff this year i love but this is the biggest, he's a met but I really like how he plays the game...

If he could leave I think he would.

My card would have to be this. I also bought a Murphy gold for $42 before he below up. I got it for $35 at a show in September.

image0.jpg

Members online

Latest posts