Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much faith do you have in topps?? redemptions!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
How much of the Flores/Inoa/Montero are you guys getting. Hopefully this year they will be fulfilled, or I know loads of us will be very mad

As of now I have
Montero Chrome Auto
Montero Chrome Auto
Montero Chrome Auto
Montero Ref Chrome Auto
Montero Ref Chrome Auo
Montero Xfrac Chrome Auto
Flores Chrome Auto

also have another Flores and Inoa (both un-redeemed)
Show off your stashes!

Zach

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
TelePlayer22 said:
Montero Auto
Montero Refractor Auto
Inoa Refractor Auto
Flores Xfractor Auto

All of it redeemed? I'm still looking for more Monteroooooos ;)

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Personally, I wouldn't be worried about Inoa's because some were live and some were redemptions. But the other ones - I'd be concerned about. I'm still waiting for all my Detwiler's and Frazier's from last year.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
lisu said:
Personally, I wouldn't be worried about Inoa's because some were live and some were redemptions. But the other ones - I'd be concerned about. I'm still waiting for all my Detwiler's and Frazier's from last year.

It's unlikely at this point on the Detwiler and Frazier, but good luck. I'm content with my Live Inoa auto's now, no need to have a base redemption in my mind. Montero signed for Threads and will be in Sterling I think, he should be fine. Flores hasn't signed for threads either, now he may be a problem
time will tell

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Talk about being in the crossroads with these damn redemptions! I have a Flores Orange Refractor Auto Redemption and I am still undecided. He got yanked from Sterling, he has a redemtion in Threads, he has a redemtion in Playoff Prime cuts, and I do not think this man will be signing.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
a bit worried now with all the flores talks... :cry:

1x montero gold ref auto
3x flores blue ref auto
2x flores xfractor auto
2x montero blue ref auto
2x montero ref auto

dave

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
6 Montero Base Chromes
Inoa Ref Auto

I've only redeemed 2 of the Monteros and the Inoa so far though....I'm a little bit scared lol.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
kbob119 said:
6 Montero Base Chromes
Inoa Ref Auto

I've only redeemed 2 of the Monteros and the Inoa so far though....I'm a little bit scared lol.

Kaleb, hop on AIM!

Latest posts