Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bought the final piece to a Game USed Rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Bought the 1/1 for the final piece of this rainbow. Worked out a deal with seller and hit the BIN. I think I have all parts of it now to my knowledge
2008 UD Spectrum Rainbow
This is definitely one of the better if not best looking Upper Deck Game Used Subsets
5357_1.jpg
CUATRO.jpg

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
cardinals0103 said:
Bought the 1/1 for the final piece of this rainbow. Worked out a deal with seller and hit the BIN. I think I have all parts of it now to my knowledge
2008 UD Spectrum Rainbow
This is definitely one of the better if not best looking Upper Deck Game Used Subsets

So the 1/1 is a plain white swatch and the /5 & /15 are nice patches? Strange. But, congrats on finishing the set! They look good together.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
DaleMurphyCollector said:
cardinals0103 said:
2008 UD Spectrum Rainbow
5357_1.jpg
CUATRO.jpg

So the 1/1 is a plain white swatch and the /5 & /15 are nice patches? Strange. But, congrats on finishing the set! They look good together.

Yeah bummer on the 1/1. I'm not 100% sure whether or not this is the rainbow but I've been tracking these cards since release and have yet to see any other tier of numbering.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
DaleMurphyCollector said:
cardinals0103 said:
2008 UD Spectrum Rainbow

The patches are like a subset to the plain gameused
all the 1/1 are white jerseys

Latest posts