Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sun - March 13/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just love working every Saturday when I has told upon hiring it was one of my 2 days off. Oh well, I get 5 hours of overtime for more card cash I guess.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Re: FCB Weekend - Fri/Sat - March 13/14

Hey CM. I was awoken at about 10 'till 6 by the sound of dripping. I laid in bed for a few seconds before realizing that it probably wasn't my sink leaking. When I switched on the lights, I saw that a good 20-30% of the room was covered in an eighth inch of water, and it didn't seem to be slowing down. So now I've got to stay awake until somebody gets here to unfunk the problem and then stay awake while they do. ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

Groat said:
Hey CM. I was awoken at about 10 'till 6 by the sound of dripping. I laid in bed for a few seconds before realizing that it probably wasn't my sink leaking. When I switched on the lights, I saw that a good 20-30% of the room was covered in an eighth inch of water, and it didn't seem to be slowing down. So now I've got to stay awake until somebody gets here to unfunk the problem and then stay awake while they do. ::facepalm::
Oh no. Good luck with that. Now I look at my morning of going to work and realize it could be much worse. Make sure the Portis PC is in high ground.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009

Card Magnet said:
Groat said:
Oh no. Good luck with that. Now I look at my morning of going to work and realize it could be much worse. Make sure the Portis PC is in high ground.
:lol: I think the PC is protected right now. The water hasn't yet hit where they are stored, and everything that isn't in my frame is in these two tupperware containers that wouldn't let in water less than 8 inches high or so. That's a good tip though, because I do have a bunch of base cards sitting in an area that the water is encroaching. I'll have to go put them up now.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN

Semi-final game in the Big 10 tourney for the Boilers today against Minnesota. Ohio State is SOOOOO lucky they got past Michigan... My day consists of drinking beer and watching basketball :D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008

Wonder if my Spiller 8x10 will come today

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

J-Rod said:
I get to spend the day with the wifey at a coffee shop doing homework
That sucks. Not that you're with your wife, that you have to do homework while you're there :lol:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009

Card Magnet said:
[quote="J-Rod":xioqx5mc]I get to spend the day with the wifey at a coffee shop doing homework
That sucks. Not that you're with your wife, that you have to do homework while you're there :lol:[/quote:xioqx5mc]

:lol: you think I will actually be doing homework?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009

Card Magnet said:
Woot! Home from working overtime.

Did you get the water problem taken care of Groat?
Not really. It stopped dripping and is beginning to dry, but the repair people told me that there wasn't anythingthat they could do. The guy just kept saying "Man, that sucks" like I didn't already know. If it happens again, I'll be going apecrap on somebody.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

J-Rod said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1zhd8wcs][quote="J-Rod":1zhd8wcs]I get to spend the day with the wifey at a coffee shop doing homework
That sucks. Not that you're with your wife, that you have to do homework while you're there :lol:[/quote:1zhd8wcs]

:lol: you think I will actually be doing homework?[/quote:1zhd8wcs]
Good point...no.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

Groat said:
Card Magnet said:
Woot! Home from working overtime.

Did you get the water problem taken care of Groat?
Not really. It stopped dripping and is beginning to dry, but the repair people told me that there wasn't anythingthat they could do. The guy just kept saying "Man, that sucks" like I didn't already know. If it happens again, I'll be going apecrap on somebody.
::facepalm::

When he said "Man that sucks" you should have said "Oh ****, I was going to go out and celebrate this wonderful event tonight, *******"

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

hey guys, i got a ttm magnet will like, and i got to level 12 of the worlds hardest game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts