Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Loader Binder HELP!! Need Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sunnyd2001

Apr 8, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm at a loss because for the first time in a long time, I can't find something on Google!! At a card show a few months ago, someone came around who stored his cards in a binder with special pages in which top loaders either snapped or slid in. It was specially designed for that purpose and held four cards to a page (2x2). If anyone has any information as to where I can get one of these or knows anything more about it, please email me as soon as possible!!

[email protected]

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
sunnyd2001 said:
Hi everyone, I'm at a loss because for the first time in a long time, I can't find something on Google!! At a card show a few months ago, someone came around who stored his cards in a binder with special pages in which top loaders either snapped or slid in. It was specially designed for that purpose and held four cards to a page (2x2). If anyone has any information as to where I can get one of these or knows anything more about it, please email me as soon as possible!!

[email protected]

Post card sheets.
They are 4x6 and are 4 to a page.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
For your information, those toploader binders are longer than a regular "notebook" and require that you purchase the corrrect length binder from the company.

I made the mistake of getting multiple sheets and they stick out the top and bottoom of a regular binder about 1 inch.

In their defense, they hold snaptight holders very well as there is a small piece of plastic on the top of each storage area that keeps the card from falling out.

If you would like to see an example of a full sheet, let me know and I will take a picture of mine.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
If I wasn't already enamored with magnetic-holders, I believe I would pick one up. For the longest time, I have been searching - or hoping - this would come to fruition. Too bad I found something else.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
I took a couple pics of a small part of my John Tolisano collection that is stored in this type of page so you can see that they do hold snap tights.

On the Red Refractor you can see where the right top corner is crimped so the card holder can slide to the right and hold the card in the plastic sleeve.

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

sunnyd2001

Apr 8, 2009
So do the cards snap in? Is there anything holding the top loaders into the pages? If so, what is the website?

Craig Smith said:
I took a couple pics of a small part of my John Tolisano collection that is stored in this type of page so you can see that they do hold snap tights.

On the Red Refractor you can see where the right top corner is crimped so the card holder can slide to the right and hold the card in the plastic sleeve.

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
The link to the site is right below your post.

Look at the picture of my red refractor Tolisano that is above. The top right of the plastic holder allows the card to slide under it and keep it in the binder.

Members online

Latest posts