Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

will nelson cruz ever see a spike in his cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
aside from his 05 auto none of his cards sell for more than 5.00 will he ever see a big jump in his chrome rookies or non rookie autos?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
If he goes on a home run binge or hot streak during the year.

If he gets back to the A.S. Home Run Derby and actually wins it.

If he helps the Rangers get to the postseason or gets traded to a team that does.

The way I see it, he got a late start, so much of what he'll do will be under the radar.

He's got a ton of power, but perhaps not much else. He'd excite collectors more if he was five years younger.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
His cards get overlooked because he's older than most second/third year players. In my opinion, he's the best outfielder they've got and I think he's a very good player. That said, I think his cards are priced pretty reasonably.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
colts1888 said:
aside from his 05 auto none of his cards sell for more than 5.00 will he ever see a big jump in his chrome rookies or non rookie autos?

His blue Refractor gets $30-$35, gold ref gets $70-$85 or so. Not bad considering his rc auto is a year earlier.

skrip

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
colts1888 said:

His blue Refractor gets $30-$35, gold ref gets $70-$85 or so. Not bad considering his rc auto is a year earlier.

skrip
What card is this? I was never aware of an earlier crd, and checking eBay can't come up with anything.

To me Cruz's stuff has plenty of room to move up if he can replicate last season (and possibly improve a little.) He started old, but $1 or so for a Chrome RC leaves plenty of room for increase based on last seasons performance.

Members online

Latest posts