Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Liddell vs Ortiz off. Liddell vs Franklin on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Tito has probably contracted AIDS from that ******* ***** Jenna.

I am glad though. I didn't have any interest in watching Chunk and AIDS boy fight for the third time.

I hate BOTH of them.

But NOW, I get to watch one of my favorite fighters beat the **** out of one of the fighters I hate the most!

WAR ACE!

tj979

Mar 4, 2010
Tito said he has the flu and that he's in the hospital, via his twitter. ::facepalm::

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
tj979 said:
Tito said he has the flu and that he's in the hospital, via his twitter. ::facepalm::

I hope that isn't a recent tweet because TUF finished filming 2-3 months ago.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Smart move by Tito.

He must have realized it doesnt look good getting your ass whipped for a 3rd time.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
was watching Rome is Burning today and Dana White was on there. He said that something happened between Chuck and Tito and because of what happened between them, he had no choice but to cancel that fight. He wouldn't reveal anything more saying that people had to watch the show to find out and if he told Spike could sue him.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
peaceandlove said:
was watching Rome is Burning today and Dana White was on there. He said that something happened between Chuck and Tito and because of what happened between them, he had no choice but to cancel that fight. He wouldn't reveal anything more saying that people had to watch the show to find out and if he told Spike could sue him.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Tito's wife having multiple miscarriages and women type problems.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Maybe because she's a massive ***** bag and has probably had several abortions in her life because of it. It's hard to carry full term after that.

From what I heard a long time ago, don't they have twins together? So I don't think that's really it, she can obviously carry.

The trailer for next weeks TUF looks awesome. Says a riot breaks out after the fight.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Sam Banks said:
Maybe because she's a massive ***** bag and has probably had several abortions in her life because of it. It's hard to carry full term after that.

From what I heard a long time ago, don't they have twins together? So I don't think that's really it, she can obviously carry.

The trailer for next weeks TUF looks awesome. Says a riot breaks out after the fight.

Yeah it looks like they call the fight due to an illegal head spike from a hip toss.
About Jenna. That probably is due to all those vicious poundings she's taken but she released a statement about having to have some sort of surgery on her woman parts. The timeline of the surgery fits with the taping of the show.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Sam Banks said:
Tito has probably contracted AIDS from that fracking ***** Jenna.

I am glad though. I didn't have any interest in watching Chunk and AIDS boy fight for the third time.

I hate BOTH of them.

But NOW, I get to watch one of my favorite fighters beat the shat out of one of the fighters I hate the most!

WAR ACE!

yeah, there is no reason to see Liddell beat up Ortiz for a third time. the first 2 chucky had his number the whole time. supposedly in all their training sessions together Liddell always got the better as well

and I agree with you, finally someone to root for in this one.
ps, I dont know how much I can say, but has anyone actually seen Jennas "naughty parts" :lol: it literally looks like a grenade has gone off near it and destroyed the whole thing. and the sad part was that was something I saw 10 years ago

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
but back to Tito for a second...
his last win seems to be 2006, and it was against shamrock who was pretty much finished.
aids isnt done, but at a championship level i think he is

Members online

Latest posts