Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Travis Denker Spring Training Quest 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Wow, nicely done. Did you show'em the super'?

I saw you at GUU (I should pop in a bit more, myself...).
Nah didnt bring it with me. Should have though.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Absolutely awesome story. :shock:

Glad he was great about everything instead of being an ass :D

Congrats !!!! :p

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
That's some great looking stuff, anything else you have for him to sign?
yea but didnt want to over do it since they were all headed to lunch.

Had the 3 1/1 Printing Plates from his 08 Topps RC, Game Used Bat, MLB Debut Tix.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
rebelpawn said:
That's awesome Brent, it must have been kinda tough lugging all that stuff around with you.
Very cool story
Yep, But I had my dad with me so he carried some :)

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
boxbreaker44 said:
Seiya said:

Had the 3 1/1 Printing Plates from his 08 Topps RC, Game Used Bat, MLB Debut Tix.
Oh wow, you wouldn't happen to have some Latos or Blanks debut tickets do you? OR know anyone with some?

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
i was at that game also, did you see eric byrnes play in left? where abouts are you staying in phoenix?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Seiya said:

Oh wow, you wouldn't happen to have some Latos or Blanks debut tickets do you? OR know anyone with some?
No Sorry.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
MAC16 said:
i was at that game also, did you see eric byrnes play in left? where abouts are you staying in phoenix?
Yea he had a crazy play. Did you see him faceplant on that slide into second :lol: I was in section 112 First row where were you sitting?

Long story I was booked for the Crowne Plaza hotel then apparently hotwire ****** up and booked us for February instead of March so they tried to find us a new hotel and the only thing is were im at right now is the Travelers inn which is a bit Ghetto.

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008
I always see your posts and awesome collection of this guy, but I don't think I've ever heard why you chose to collect him. Just curious.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
reyes7castillo1 said:
I always see your posts and awesome collection of this guy, but I don't think I've ever heard why you chose to collect him. Just curious.
Long story but the short version is I saw him play in 07 with the A ball Inland Empire and started to prospect him then later that season I got to meet him and he was a great guy. So it just morphed into a [strike:2gi6ti1p]obsession[/strike:2gi6ti1p] collection.

Latest posts