Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One hell of a Heritage blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
Went to Target yesterday. I had initially grabbed two blasters, but I took a third when leaving the card aisle. I don't know if this was the third one, but I'm happy I bought it anyway!

NFT/S

First pack had a Joe Mauer dice game SP - I figured that, at 1:72, that was it.

A few packs later had:
Marichaljpg.jpg

I didn't even realize that these were in Heritage. The odds? 1:7900!

Wait... I'm still typing? You mean there was something else? What are the odds?

Oh, they're 1:7900 again.

pedroiajpg.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Boo-yah!

I, for one, like the MLB logos and they're sprinkled around in all the Topps products the early part of the year. Congrats on two huge pulls and the Mauer is a under-rated card too.

Pills

Aug 7, 2008
It was a regular $20 blaster.

They funny thing was that they also had a drop box, and I know that sometimes the loose retail packs have better odds than the blaster packs, so I checked. They were exactly the same; I would've gotten some of the loose packs otherwise instead of the 3rd blaster.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Wow thats an amazing blaster, I picked up 2 the other day and only pulled a few sp's and nothing else. Must resist the urge to go back for more haha :)

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Insane box! I just went to walmart and passed on a Heritage blaster. Instead got 2 Heritage Jumbo rack packs and an Opening Day blaster...you definitely did better ::facepalm::

Members online