Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my favorite ebay search....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Player (yyyy, yy) Set -PSA -BGS -BCCG

Pujols (2001, 01) Upper Deck -PSA -BGS -BCCG

Using parenthesis gets all the listings using 2001 and 01 in the title and the minus eliminates the graded stuff. I choose not to use -GEM as some sellers use this as a descriptor even though some GEM elite backwoods graded garbage is bound to show up. I use last name only unless the name is common. Using first and last name eliminates items where only last name is used.

Another one of my favorites is to use the asterisk. This takes care of misspellings and abbreviated titles.
Ref* for refractor
Jer* for jersey

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
(Aaron,Mays,Mantle,McCov*,robinson,Kille*,banks,mathews,williams,ott,foxx,ruth, reg* jack*,schmi*,murray, bonds, griffey, sosa, mcgwi*, alex rodr*, palmeiro, thome, Man* Ram*, sheff*,fra* thomas) topps (BGS,BVG,psa,sgc) -bccg

Sure it brings up Brooks and the white Frank Thomas, but it's easy to sift through.

(hot wheels,hotwheels) (green,olive,lime,anti*)

brumbach

HOF player or vintage set (auto*,sign*,psa dna,jsa) usually capture most of what I want

ref* lot (bow*,topp*,chrome) or something to that effect.

I have a Diamond Star autograph search set with -**** -dallas to filter out the **** signed 8x10's.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Not to bust your balls Chris, but you are really limiting yourself with that search.

By categorizing your search with "cards", "baseball", and "modern 1980-now", you are missing out on 100's
of cards listed with turbo-lister or by lazy people who don't specify year or sport or category.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
notjomommasclint said:
muchuckwagon said:
I'm always searching for the perfect birthday or holiday gift for DMC:

but* plug (xl, horse, donkey, extra, xtra, king kong)

the gifts that give and give and give. are they new or "event" used items?

It is difficult to authenticate event used items. We had the debate via email last year on how to sterilize used items...when an individual in Corporate IT who was monitoring the email traffic chimed in and said he washes his in the dishwasher.

Who knew they were dishwasher safe?

Members online

Latest posts