Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Box turned Beckham Gold!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
For those who have paid attention...you know I've had unreal luck with Gordon Beckham.

Well, I just pulled a Gordon Beckham Gold Refractor today! I already tried to call me buddy to scan it for me as my HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-one...all-but-sucks and is out of commision.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Adamsince1981 said:
Well, I just pulled a Gordon Beckham Gold Refractor today! I already tried to call me buddy to scan it for me as my HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-one...all-but-sucks and is out of commision.

My HP All-in-one died on me this month too! I replaced it with an Epson...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
ru4scuba said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I'm going to make my circuit city buddy take a look at it when he comes over for some Holliday Texas Hold em...

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Adamsince1981 said:
ru4scuba said:
Adamsince1981 said:

I'm going to make my circuit city buddy take a look at it when he comes over for some Holliday Texas Hold em...

Only on a baseball board. Congrats on the pull.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
darocker80 said:
congrats, rainbow!

If I pull the Superfractor...I'll buy the RED & Orange...yes.
I have a feeling you'll either pull the red or super.

If that happens i demand a beckham base auto! :p haha

I have 2 base auto's...I promise if I pull either a RED or the SUPER, I'll send you a base. lol

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Adamsince1981 said:
darocker80 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
darocker80 said:
congrats, rainbow!

If I pull the Superfractor...I'll buy the RED & Orange...yes.
I have a feeling you'll either pull the red or super.

If that happens i demand a beckham base auto! :p haha

I have 2 base auto's...I promise if I pull either a RED or the SUPER, I'll send you a base. lol
Haha sweet, now go buy a New Years CASE!

Members online