Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Eve decision to make.....

What do I do?

• A.) Stay no matter how long it takes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I am getting a case of Prime Cuts delivered to my office. It was overnighted and supposed to be here by 3 today. I have been sitting here since 11am. It says that it was processed and left the local facility at 12:40pm. Do I wait longer and risk pissing off my fiance even more, or do I throw in the towel and go home?

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
thenextlevel said:
I am getting a case of Prime Cuts delivered to my office. It was overnighted and supposed to be here by 3 today. I have been sitting here since 11am. It says that it was processed and left the local facility at 12:40pm. Do I wait longer and risk pissing off my fiance even more, or do I throw in the towel and go home?

If she's already pissed off at you, you might as well wait for the case. At least you'll have some wax to bust while you're in the dog house.

Aride18

Aug 18, 2008
I know the feeling. If I am getting a case delivered I make sure I know when it is going to be delivered so I can get it then hide the case in my home office. I only take out one box at a time, sort them and get rid of the empty box and wrappers, so she never even knows I just dropped $1200 on two cases ;). If she comes in she only sees one box.

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Aride18 said:
I know the feeling. If I am getting a case delivered I make sure I know when it is going to be delivered so I can get it then hide the case in my home office. I only take out one box at a time, sort them and get rid of the empty box and wrappers, so she never even knows I just dropped $1200 on two cases ;). If she comes in she only sees one box.

I am an idiot b/c I had it sent to my office(which is 30 minutes away, but where i feel comfortable getting my stuff shipped to) and not my home. I didn't know when my guy was getting his cases, and when he told me he shipped it out overnight yesterday morning, it was too late to have it sent to my house

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Huffamaniac said:
It's Christmas eve. Any other day (except her birthday) I would say wait for it

Yeah you are right....I am out of here...I guess I will have to wait a little longer. Maybe it is better, since I am probably going to save the disappointment in pulling **** for after Christmas.

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
UPDATE:

I leave and go home....I just now get an email saying that delivery was attempted at 240, and a note was left on the door. What total ******** b/c I was there until 530 at the front desk. I am PISSED OFF!! Make that almost 6 pm and I got there at 11am....and NO NOTE when I left

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Aride18 said:

geez, im glad im single, id put up with that for all of about 30 seconds. im sure or i hope your
not dropping a mortgage payment or food money on wax, so i cant see why she would be upset.

Wes

OG
Administrator
thenextlevel said:
UPDATE:

I leave and go home....I just now get an email saying that delivery was attempted at 240, and a note was left on the door. What total *censor* b/c I was there until 530 at the front desk. I am PISSED OFF!! Make that almost 6 pm and I got there at 11am....and NO NOTE when I left

Wow I would demand a refund of the shipping cost at the very least.

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
LLWesMan said:
thenextlevel said:
UPDATE:

I leave and go home....I just now get an email saying that delivery was attempted at 240, and a note was left on the door. What total *censor* b/c I was there until 530 at the front desk. I am PISSED OFF!! Make that almost 6 pm and I got there at 11am....and NO NOTE when I left

Wow I would demand a refund of the shipping cost at the very least.

The seller sent me it free shipping, so I let him know. I am fuming. I also saw a postal truck in my parking lot around the same time, and the kid was just sitting in it, so I went up to him and asked him if he had a package for me. He said no. I am going to find out from my normal mail people(who are patients of mine) if this ******* was the one who had my stuff. I was fired up to break this stuff.

Members online

Latest posts