Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Couple card show pick ups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Got decent deals on both.

paid $5
img055.jpg

paid $15
img057.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Why do I never go to card shows like that?

cause we live in so cal and frank and sons has taken a dump :p to the OP...nice buys!

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Foreal, who has a Castro for 15 bucks? Nice day man.

He had it in a stack of Xfractors. Asked him what he needed on it. Looked it up in the book and said 20, i said 20 for the pair. He said ok.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I love it when dealers STRICTLY look up cards in the "book" before pricing them! I experienced that a lot in the NY-area shows and I LOVE it when they reach for the beckett and say "it books for 20, I'll sell it of 7" not realize the card sells for $40! lol

Anyway, nice steal!

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
Messier2 said:
I love it when dealers STRICTLY look up cards in the "book" before pricing them! I experienced that a lot in the NY-area shows and I LOVE it when they reach for the beckett and say "it books for 20, I'll sell it of 7" not realize the card sells for $40! lol

Anyway, nice steal!

This was the Methuen, Mass show. This guy rips a ton of chrome and apparently doesnt pay much attention to ebay. Last year he sold a Holland red refractor auto for $50.

tooly22

Feb 14, 2009
New Hampshire
That guy is a cash cow for ebayers. His new chrome stuff he practically gives away and then he has a case full of stuff that is grossly overpriced. Nice hit on the Castro. I cleaned him out of two cases worth of 09 draft autos at the February show!

This was the Methuen, Mass show. This guy rips a ton of chrome and apparently doesnt pay much attention to ebay. Last year he sold a Holland red refractor auto for $50.

Members online

Latest posts