Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Remember your first MLB game?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I still have my ticket stub:
MyFirstGameTicketStub.jpg
September 12th, 1993. Giants vs. Cardinals at Candlestick Park. Giants lost, but Matt Williams hit 2HRs and became my first favorite player.

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Anthony

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
That is really cool...I wish my parents had kept the stub to my first game...I was less that a year old and it the highest row up in Busch stadium.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
Absolutely. Cardinals v. Mets at the old Busch Stadium. My Little League team went with our families. I was disappointed because Ozzie Smith had the day off, but it was a blast.

After the game, all of us went to the player's parking lot exit and got autographs. My dad bought me a Cardinals pennant and my sister a cap. We're standing there and I turn around and my 9 year old sister is talking to the largest black man I'd ever seen up to that point in my life. It was Bernard Gilkey having a full on conversation with her.

Then, out pulls Ozzie in his new black Mercedes Benz, with his wife and 2 kids inside. A 95 degree day in his new black Benz surrounded by no less than 30 kids and he didn't leave until everyone had an auto. No telling how many scratches ended up on that car. A very memorable day indeed.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
NO ....but my Dad said I seen the Mets in the Polo Grounds..63 or 64. I can remember Casey though he made me laugh a funny Man. I have old 8mm films of the game, all the players were great...came up and waved, said hello. Never got me a auto, but then I would never ask for one...I just shook their hands .One day I have to get it onto youtube, you will all get a kick out of it

mgsherm

Aug 7, 2008
Jacksonville, Florida
This game right here:

Yankee.jpg

7 years old and loved me some Reggie Jackson!!! Red Sox through a 2 hitter Bob Ojeda back to back doubles by Cerone and Winfield in the bottom of the ninth. My grandfather and I took a bus trip from upstate to see the game. One of my lifes best memories!!

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
Angels vs. Yankees at Yankee Stadium in August 2004. Sat in the bleachers and wore a Pedro Martinez shirt. :D Good times...

Members online

Latest posts