Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pine Tar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get yer butt in here NOW!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Richard

I got the package from you today, and wanted to thank you for it. I absolutely LOVED the cards you sent... they make a great addition fo my O's PC! My family also really loved the Xmas card with the Thats Amore Gift Certificate.. that was so unexpected and generous of you. I hope you and your family have a great Xmas and you really have no idea how much I appriaciate the package. :eek:

scan0001.jpg

G

LOL Terry
I glad you got the cards. and the other item I hope that place is a good plce to eat at!

Happy Holidays
Richard

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Pine Tar said:
LOL Terry
I glad you got the cards. and the other item I hope that place is a good plce to eat at!

Happy Holidays
Richard

I've never been there, but I know my parents have.. can't wait to go! Thanks again man!

G

Terry said:
Pine Tar said:
LOL Terry

Happy Holidays
Richard

I've never been there, but I know my parents have.. can't wait to go! Thanks again man!
Cool then I picked the right one. LOL
Hey if you go to the website listed on the top you to can look around and buy them
for others around you.
Free to sign up and you can get some great deals on there.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I'm pretty sure my Mom has/had an account at one point. I just checked out the menu on their site and it looks pretty good!

EDIT: As soon as I get the time I'll get those Cubbies cards out to ya!

G

Terry said:
I'm pretty sure my Mom has/had an account at one point. I just checked out the menu on their site and it looks pretty good!

EDIT: As soon as I get the time I'll get those Cubbies cards out to ya!
No hurry it can wait! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts