Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question about the 94 UD Mickey mantle/Griffey Jr dual auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
well i am thinking about getting the mantle/griffey dual signed UD card, but i have a few questions about the card since i dont really know much about it and i know the people on this board can help. I was wondering how to exactly spot the fake and real ones? Is there certain letters that should be on the sticker on the back? How much should i be looking to spend? Did it originally come with a UDA COA?

Basically just any information on it would be a great help, thanks!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
you could check with other owners here with the serial numbers, as for coa the 1994 ones didnt, but there are ones from 2006 spectrum that had coa's
prolly looking at around 800-1000 on a duel

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
KOBEARODLT said:
well i am thinking about getting the mantle/griffey dual signed UD card, but i have a few questions about the card since i dont really know much about it and i know the people on this board can help. I was wondering how to exactly spot the fake and real ones? Is there certain letters that should be on the sticker on the back? How much should i be looking to spend? Did it originally come with a UDA COA?

The card did come with a COA (separate card). Here is my copy

MantleGriffey.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Erich said:
KOBEARODLT said:

The card did come with a COA (separate card). Here is my copy

MantleGriffey.jpg

thanks for the info magic

wow very jealous erich! do you have the coa as well? any chance your looking to get rid of it :D and by the way do you think you could PM me how much you paid for it, thanks!

Members online

Latest posts