Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains Roll Call for this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
meeeeeeeeeeee

With a lot of $$ and no clue what to buy? back to prospecting? stick to vintage? 55 topps set? key rc's? what a predicament ::facepalm:: ;)

zach

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ThoseBackPages said:
Lionel and i are going to be there all day Friday.

anyone else going?

They're really screwing me on this early Friday start time... I've paid for a booth all weekend and I'm missing virtually all of Friday because of work. If you guys are around until closing time I should be there - I'm setting up with Josh (trademhigh).

I am bringing a TON of stuff with me and looking to move as much as possible. I'll have some nice prospect stuff (Stanton, 09 EEE, etc.) and local team rookies, GU and auto's plus dollar bins with some nice random rookies and inserts, cheap auto's, etc. and some nice, cheap 90's inserts I forgot I had. Should be something for everyone, let me know you're FCB and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll be the thin 6'5" blonde guy.

John

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JEA2880 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Lionel and i are going to be there all day Friday.

anyone else going?

They're really screwing me on this early Friday start time... I've paid for a booth all weekend and I'm missing virtually all of Friday because of work. If you guys are around until closing time I should be there - I'm setting up with Josh (trademhigh).

I am bringing a TON of stuff with me and looking to move as much as possible. I'll have some nice prospect stuff (Stanton, 09 EEE, etc.) and local team rookies, GU and auto's plus dollar bins with some nice random rookies and inserts, cheap auto's, etc. and some nice, cheap 90's inserts I forgot I had. Should be something for everyone, let me know you're FCB and I'm sure we can work something out.

I'll be the thin 6'5" blonde guy.

John

the early start time friday made choose that day (2pm is about as early as i want to be anywhere, ever lol)

im going to be looking for 500 Cluber topps that i still need, in raw form and submit them to SGC at their booth.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
anyone know the info on the grading and how it works? It is a raw review? Prices?

thanks!

Eric

Members online