Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning Dan and those who follow. I don't know about you guys but I'm really struggling this Monday. I'm not a fan of the clocks jumping forward.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all and all who follow!
Tevor, I'm feeling your pain this morning. One hour really shouldn't make that much difference, but it sure does!
Art, How much "Man Cavin'" did you get done this weekend?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Good morning all!

On the train heading to our monday morning meeting downtown chicago. Sucks! Nothing like getting up an extra hour early to join the rat race. It is hilarious getting off the train watching 1000 people running to their jobs.

Anyways, have a great day a great week.

Chicago sun times show this week! Cankt wait!!!!

Go boilers

Skrip

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kids, I too hate the clock jumping thing.
For those of you that did not see it
Free NCAA pool type contest is in my Signature add you name to it and win some free stuff.

so for there is only half of the 64 spots taken.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Pine Tar said:
Morning kids, I too hate the clock jumping thing.
For those of you that did not see it
Free NCAA pool type contest is in my Signature add you name to it and win some free stuff.

so for there is only half of the 64 spots taken.

Good morning, Richard! I just took a spot in your March Madness pool. (Pool jokes soon to follow. :D )

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Dudes!!! Dan, Trevor, Art, Chris, Dave(69), Skrip, Richard, Dave(77) and Charlie...all in posting order :cool:

Hope the Monday is starting off well...I'm ready for it myself, or atleast for the next 2 days ;)

Hows the morning going??

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Did a new room on Saturday night, and had one of the best sets I have ever had. Crowd was lubed up nicely, and in the mood to laugh, which seems simplistic, but really helps.

Won a couple things late night on ebay last night, nothing special, but good deals nonetheless.

Agree with Trev, the first monday after "spring ahead" always is rough. Both kids felt it this morning as well, as they were almost late for the bus.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Hello, good people. Just checking out how I did on a few sales last night. Spring break this week. Gotta get an activity plan going or the house will be destroyed.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all and all who follow!
Tevor, I'm feeling your pain this morning. One hour really shouldn't make that much difference, but it sure does!
Art, How much "Man Cavin'" did you get done this weekend?

Phase 1, destruction, done.
Phase 2, contruction, done.
Phase 3, mudding, half done.

Will post some pics later. I watched that show the other night, where they go around and make man caves for people. Holy crap is my room going to be plain, and simple. :(

Members online

Latest posts