Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card distributors! I want to buy a case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
I am looking to buy a case of cards and am leaning towards someone other than Blowout. I have not had good luck with them at all. I bought 7 cases of 06 BDPP from them and didn't even get 1 Kershaw or Longoria ::facepalm:: Blue Ref Michael Felix auto was the rarest card I got and the best overall card I got was a Travis Snider Blue refractor :eek:

Where do you guys buy your cases? Atlanta? D&A?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Atlanta is awesome. He ships so quickly and safely. Never really had "problems" with anyone, but ATL is on the ball when it comes to customer service.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:
I am looking to buy a case of cards and am leaning towards someone other than Blowout. I have not had good luck with them at all. I bought 7 cases of 06 BDPP from them and didn't even get 1 Kershaw or Longoria ::facepalm:: Blue Ref Michael Felix auto was the rarest card I got and the best overall card I got was a Travis Snider Blue refractor :eek:

You realize that Blowout doesn't go through the sealed cases, then go through the sealed boxes and pull out the Kershaws and Longorias, right? It IS random...

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Jeff N. said:
[quote="THREADKILLER-crohrer":tzv8trvz]I am looking to buy a case of cards and am leaning towards someone other than Blowout. I have not had good luck with them at all. I bought 7 cases of 06 BDPP from them and didn't even get 1 Kershaw or Longoria ::facepalm:: Blue Ref Michael Felix auto was the rarest card I got and the best overall card I got was a Travis Snider Blue refractor :eek:

You realize that Blowout doesn't go through the sealed cases, then go through the sealed boxes and pull out the Kershaws and Longorias, right? It IS random...[/quote:tzv8trvz]

No I totally believe that they have secret serial numbers on the cases and topps gives them the numbers to the loaded cases. Then they use surgical knives to extract all of the Longo's and Kershaws and carefully replace them with Brad Furnish or a SOTF auto.

I look at it like a slot machine. If its not hitting give another one a try.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
D&A has been good to me. Great customer service. The guy I spoke to was friendly and knowledgable. He even ran back into the warehouse to verify their inventory was accurate on what I was buying as it was flying off the shelf when I bought it.

Tom

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
THREADKILLER-crohrer said:

SAME HERE

BigT is decent

Members online

Latest posts