Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1997 Finest Refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Hey guys, I'm pretty new, but I figured this would be a good place to ask for some advice.

I have a complete 1997 Finest baseball refractor set including all bronze (common), silver (uncommon) and gold (rare) refractors. I also have the complete nonrefractor Embossed parallel set of the silvers and golds. I know there probably isn't that much demand for these cards at the moment, but either way I am looking to trade/sell them off. How would you recommend I do that? Should I try selling as a complete set or break it up? Any advice would be appreciated!

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
First off, that is a cool set. Did you put it together yourself?

I think i would start by trying to sell it as a set. You can try here, on the transaction board. But I would put in on ebay with a BIN/BO fixed price listing. It doesn't hurt to test the waters.

Good luck. Welcome to the boards

skrip

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Thanks skrip. My dad and myself actually put the set together back when they first came out. Unfortunately, some of the cards do not have the protective peels. I'm not sure why that was as it was like 13 years ago, lol. But yeah, I was considering the BIN/BO and that's what I may end up doing.

Members online

Latest posts