Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Doing pretty good Dave. More rain headed here tonight but the day looks good :)

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan, Dave.
Easy day for me today, but a long one. Trying to get the house clean but it never seems to happen when I spread my cards out to sort and store.
A good one to you 2 fellas and to everyone that follows.
Tom

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning guys!

Im in here on the early side today for sure.. sleeping on the recliner means the kids wake me up every morning early when getting ready for school. I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed again... ah the simple things in life that you miss when your recovering from injuries. Finally today a break from the rain as well..some sunshine to brighten the spirits a bit. Hope it stays this way for a few days because the rain has the cellars flooding around here.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Morning fellas.

Another Kile in yesterday:

1999ParamountHolo-Silver.jpg

Four away from having 300 unique Kile cards.

I'm starting to hit a point where the only shop that has Kile cards I need is Burbank. And they can go jump off of a bridge.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Been up for awhile, but I've been trying to find a DK Alderson auto for a trade, but I'll be danged if I can find it. I'll be so happy to get my room done and can unpack all my cards. :(

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Yesterday was rough. Worked from 645-545 with no breaks and not a bite to eat until I got home. Hopefully today will be a little more relaxed. I better eat breakfast just in case.

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all, and happy Tuesday to you.
The sun is SHINING in whaler country this morning, which always helps the mood, although the wife is a LITTLE cranky this morning, so it's not THAT good a mood :)

Dove a little bit into ebay again last night, and found a card I had been looking for. Might have reached on it, but I had some paypal hanging around

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300404864504&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
Good Morning Folks!

This week needs to start moving...

It's the damn time change that has everyone dragging. Give it a couple more days and things should get back to normal.

Hopefully... :?

Members online

Latest posts