Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
GarkoCollector said:
Might I suggest looking at the back of the card where it is PRINTED as "Bulldog"

I can't expand pictures but if it says that, the actual signature looks legit to me. I was thinking someone erased "Mad Dog" and replaced it with Bulldog because the rest of it looks fine.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
BunchOBull said:
GarkoCollector said:
Might I suggest looking at the back of the card where it is PRINTED as "Bulldog"

I can't expand pictures but if it says that, the actual signature looks legit to me. I was thinking someone erased "Mad Dog" and replaced it with Bulldog because the rest of it looks fine.

Click on the 2nd picture in the auction. when it pops up, click that picture and it will expand. Also, it says BULLDOG at the bottom on the front.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yeah, I'm running Opera browser on here...it's a bit goofy with eBay and I can't expand it. I was too lazy to open it in FF or ie...when I did I see that it says Bull Dog on both sides.

Anyway, I guess it's legit. The signature looks good...and the fact that "Bulldog" runs together as one word in the inscription is very Maddux-esque, as he always shortens "Mad Dog" to "Maddog."

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
The card is legit. The auto is good and master series autos are not numbered.
That’s what I thought. I used to be an obsessive maddux collector + the au looks good/I thought this was a legit card

Members online

No members online now.