Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL!! SORRY IF THIS WAS POSTED BUT ITS TOO FUNNY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
Not sure if this was posted here already or not but i stated laughing so hard towards the end on the video.. this guy ( sorry if you are a member here ) has a big issue against the "free" boxes beckett got from PRIME CUTTS and others..

again sorry if it has been posted...some foul words so becareful to turn the volume down
[youtube:377eff5n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2p83XgD7SI[/youtube:377eff5n]

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Its true what he's saying. I'm not really upset about it because I wouldn't expect anything less. Manufacturers do this as an extra edge to entice to consumer to buy the product. It is bull, but thats the world we live in.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
onehrk said:
Yo Cisco, what happened to the all CAPS I was accustomed to?

ITS GOING TO BE A NEW YEAR !!! trying to get with the program :)

bad habits die hard

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
It is true what he says (the only thing that was funny is how heated he got...but hey, he's passionate about what he's speaking on & you gotta give him some kudos that he had the stone's to post a unscripted rant on u-tube for all to see; especially over something like this that we really have no control over). This is a rather big form of advertising for these company's & you'll notice from the one's he named off that it's not just one of the company's that can be singled out, it is ALL of the big boy's (so you really can't boycott the company's that are doing this, unless you don't like card's much). I'm wondering when Beckett will be receiving thier Razor product preview & if Brian will join the rank's of the other company's who have given Beckett "loaded" product?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
HoustonTeams4Me said:
It is true what he says (the only thing that was funny is how heated he got...but hey, he's passionate about what he's speaking on & you gotta give him some kudos that he had the stone's to post a unscripted rant on u-tube for all to see; especially over something like this that we really have no control over). This is a rather big form of advertising for these company's & you'll notice from the one's he named off that it's not just one of the company's that can be singled out, it is ALL of the big boy's (so you really can't boycott the company's that are doing this, unless you don't like card's much). I'm wondering when Beckett will be receiving thier Razor product preview & if Brian will join the rank's of the other company's who have given Beckett "loaded" product?

Brian broke razor with beckett and pulled some very nice cards.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:

THEY have already ....and BRIAN pulled a nice card too :oops:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
CISCOKID23 said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

:| I didn't hear about it, was it in the realm of possibility or did it rank in the "rant" category? Being that I've seen some case break's & know stuff seems to be hard to pull (except for a select few who hit the "mother-load") I'd like to know what Beckett pulled? (I'd prefer an answer instead of having to go to that place & crawl at a snail's pace through the site to view the break)
:p

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
CISCOKID23 said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

:| I didn't hear about it, was it in the realm of possibility or did it rank in the "rant" category? Being that I've seen some case break's & know stuff seems to be hard to pull (except for a select few who hit the "mother-load") I'd like to know what Beckett pulled? (I'd prefer an answer instead of having to go to that place & crawl at a snail's pace through the site to view the break)
:p

Brian said that every prospect that they pulled was a "very good prospect" .... every single one. It got rather annoying after a while.

orion9578

Aug 8, 2008
New Mexico
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Jeff N.":16gx82u3]You should see the Razor Signature Cuts Beckett Break...

:? :? :?

Who did they pull?? Lincoln?[/quote:16gx82u3]

Think they got a Charlton Heston cut, Pete Rose Auto and a 1/1 Lucille Ball. Not the same kind of break I/my local shop had. We opened a 12 box case(I sadly opened 6 myself) and had less then good result. Best card I got out of 6 boxes....I guess a Janet Leigh auto which goes for around 30 bucks. Can't say the other 6 boxes opened by 2 other guys got a hit as good as the Leigh.

As for the original post I agree they shouldn't do what they do. If the guy who made the video reads this, do something about it. Some of the things you talked about WILL get their attention(BBB for one). I know, I've filed claims against 2 of the 3 "big" companies and both times I got 1000x better customer service from then on.

bgrecco

Nov 24, 2008
I'm sorry, I was too busy having a career and running my business to worry about whether Beckett gets cool cards or not.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Cobra29svt said:
bgrecco said:
I'm sorry, I was too busy having a career and running my business to worry about whether Beckett gets cool cards or not.

But yet you seem to have plenty of time to come here and post your bullsh*t. :?

:lol: You beat me to it, I was going to post exactly what you just did & then I scrolled down & realized someone shared my sentiment (it really gets me laughing when people want to write on a message board about how thier life is so demanding of them that they sparesly have the time for "enter activity here"). :p

Members online

Latest posts