Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any luck in 09 BDP Blister packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
My local target has them for $2.99 each and they are not blaster boxes. They also had those rack packs with 12 cards in them. Has anyone had any luck with these?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
jbone17 said:
My local target has them for $2.99 each and they are not blaster boxes. They also had those rack packs with 12 cards in them. Has anyone had any luck with these?

I haven't seen BDP blister packs yet. Are they just loose packs or are they sealed on cardboard?

I have had some good luck with the $5 packs though.

I have pulled a Drew Storen X-Fractor Auto and the pack also had a Michael Moustakas sticker auto in it as well.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
vwnut13 said:
jbone17 said:

I haven't seen BDP blister packs yet. Are they just loose packs or are they sealed on cardboard?

I have had some good luck with the $5 packs though.

I have pulled a Drew Storen X-Fractor Auto and the pack also had a Michael Moustakas sticker auto in it as well.

They are sealed and retail.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I bought one rack pack this year and pulled a regular Bowman Brad Hand Auto. I was satisfied :p

90FTaway

Oct 2, 2009
Pittsburgh
I pulled a nice gold refractor and some purples this week. I couldn't find any blasters so I decided to bust a few retail packs

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
55_marlins_sp said:
LaneyB said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":2oz9hjar]I bought one rack pack this year and pulled a regular Bowman Brad Hand Auto. I was satisfied :p

Satisfied by the hand, huh?

Most of the time, yes :oops:[/quote:2oz9hjar]

That's what she said.

Members online

Latest posts