Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Morning Dan!
A rough go round this morning after living it up a tad too much last night. Been the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time I've done that. Off to work I go! Have a good one and the same to all that follow.
Tom

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. The boss is out today which means I'm running the office and have to come in early. I don't get paid enough for this! ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hopefully no rain here today, was able to get a good bit done yesterday though. Any new sketch cards Ken?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
Morning Dan!
A rough go round this morning after living it up a tad too much last night. Been the first time in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time I've done that. Off to work I go! Have a good one and the same to all that follow.
Tom

Hey bro, thanks for all your efforts with the 240pt magnetic I was trying to track down. I just put that card on ebay instead. Too much hassle and need the money for a different card that isn't the thickness of a wall. ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
MojoDan said:
Hopefully no rain here today, was able to get a good bit done yesterday though. Any new sketch cards Ken?

Just read that a couple of guys in here need surgery here soon, well wishes to all of you.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:

Actually yeah, i found out my basement shouldnt cost nearly as much as was intially estimated. it appears to be a relatively easy fix so i bought a new sketch card. :D

!BntznSQCGk~$(KGrHqQH-C4EtsPT+F9zBLkqCLTIog~~_35.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys!

feeling like an insomniac.. slept only about 3 hours with the pending knife job on my mind.

Dan,
being one of the group I appreciate the well wishes.

Art,
any sign of your cards yet?

today I go to the PO to pick up my package of Canseco cards.. I am excited about that since it'll be the last time ever I add 90 in one shot unless I buy out a bigger collector than me. I did just manage to nail down another trade for 40 more but most are oddball items, board game cards, and broder type things that I've passed on buying before. For what I gave up for them I'm more than happy with the deal so should have another decent package sometime next week to cheer me up while I heal up from the neck surgery.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Not much going on here. I need to run to the PO and then I plan on watching a ton of college basketball. :D

A_Pharis

1st4040 said:
Good Morning guys!

feeling like an insomniac.. slept only about 3 hours with the pending knife job on my mind.

Dan,
being one of the group I appreciate the well wishes.

Art,
any sign of your cards yet?

today I go to the PO to pick up my package of Canseco cards.. I am excited about that since it'll be the last time ever I add 90 in one shot unless I buy out a bigger collector than me. I did just manage to nail down another trade for 40 more but most are oddball items, board game cards, and broder type things that I've passed on buying before. For what I gave up for them I'm more than happy with the deal so should have another decent package sometime next week to cheer me up while I heal up from the neck surgery.

Good luck with everything you've got going on, man!

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Good morning all

DRAGGING ass this morning. Got a call at around 7pm last night from my best friend who is going through a really rough time right now, and he was having a bad night, so I jumped in my car, did the hour + trip to Providence and sat with him for a few hours, and just let him talk. And then after he finally felt like he could sleep, drove all the way back home, getting in around 3am. Not fun coming to work this morning..

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Picked a bad night to watch the Hawks game.

[youtube:3aqwbeg5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvh-8kGnhBA[/youtube:3aqwbeg5]

Maybe one of our hockey guys can explain how the refs blew this call so badly?

Btw: couldn't find good WGN footage of it, but the Ducks announcers can def. blow me. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts