Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Kershaw win the Cy Young last night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
He will never win a Cy Young if he continuously lacks run support every friggen game he pitches!!! :x

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
scotty21690 said:
darocker80 said:
scotty21690 said:
He will never win a Cy Young if he continuously lacks run support every friggen game he pitches!!! :x
yay :)
C'mon Kenny why does Lincy need any more Cy's? Two not enough?! :|
I'll be content when he gets a record 5 in a row.

Smokes too much weed to get 5 in a row. He may have to get traded to the Rangers soon.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Bigfan5 said:
darocker80 said:
scotty21690 said:
darocker80 said:
scotty21690 said:
yay :)
C'mon Kenny why does Lincy need any more Cy's? Two not enough?! :|
I'll be content when he gets a record 5 in a row.

Smokes too much weed to get 5 in a row. He may have to get traded to the Rangers soon.
Nah, he doesn't do coke. That **** ***** u up haha.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am not sure how i allowed you to outbid me at only $75.07? I also pick one last week, but paid a little over $80.
Amazing sell last night. Interested in seeing what the next one sells for

LLWesMan said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BGS-9-5-2006-Bowman-Chrome-Auto-Rookie-Clayton-Kershaw_W0QQitemZ140390970667QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Baseball?hash=item20aff4352b

I just bought one for $75 last week!?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
scotty21690 said:

That's just an excuse for losers. Lincecum doesn't need run support to win a Cy Young, oh sorry, 2 Cy Youngs. I guess Kershaw just isn't as good and needs the run support.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I saw that.

Makes me want to grade my base, but the centering is quite off.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
kdailey4315 said:
scotty21690 said:

That's just an excuse for losers. Lincecum doesn't need run support to win a Cy Young, oh sorry, 2 Cy Youngs. I guess Kershaw just isn't as good and needs the run support.
Ah you silly Giants fans. Dodgers will still be playing in October when the Giants will be on vacation, again. But back to Kershaw, he needs to learn to pitch more than just 4 innings. He is lights out the first four innings and then falls apart from there. Not sure why but hopefully he can get over that hump.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
kdailey4315 said:
scotty21690 said:

Ahh, lets compare.

Clayton Kershaw was 21 at the end of last year, when he finished with a 2.79 ERA and 1.22 WHIP, and 185 K/171 innings.

Tim Lincecum, when he was 21, was pitching at the University of Washington. Tim Lincecum won his 1st Cy Young when he was 24 years old, just to put that in perspective.

Both are electric pitchers, and I think both will win Cy Youngs in the future. I don't think it's right to expect a 21 year old to win a Cy Young, let's be honest.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
hail2thevictors said:
kdailey4315 said:
scotty21690 said:

Ahh, lets compare.

Clayton Kershaw was 21 at the end of last year, when he finished with a 2.79 ERA and 1.22 WHIP, and 185 K/171 innings.

Tim Lincecum, when he was 21, was pitching at the University of Washington. Tim Lincecum won his 1st Cy Young when he was 24 years old, just to put that in perspective.

Both are electric pitchers, and I think both will win Cy Youngs in the future. I don't think it's right to expect a 21 year old to win a Cy Young, let's be honest.
Yes, kershaw is talented. I can def see him being a CY Young contender in the near future and possibly this season - hopefully their won't be too much pressure of being the ace of a weak starting rotation at 22 years old.

Members online

Latest posts