Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 DEEE Finished the Box.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I went into the shop and they had gotten 1 box of 2009 Donruss Elite in. 4 packs were missing. The manager said the guy who came in a couple of days ago bought 6 packs and left after hitting only 1 Auto. He had luck that day pulling a private signing, so he only wanted the THICK packs. I guess he felt those were where the big autos were. I have purchased enough of this product to know better. Anyway, I bought the rest and this is what I pulled:

Josh Fellhauer Blue Aspiration 154/200

Jeff Malm Auto /650
Josh Fellhauer /494 [damaged]
Nathan Karns /734
Drew Storen /519
Brock Holt /619
Dean Weaer /599
Eric Arnett /669
Jake Marisnick /799
Brooks Pounders /844
Donnie Joseph /699
Alex White /599 on card

I don't know if those are good players yet, but I know that guy will be sick when he finds out that was a hot box.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
matty07 said:
are those all autos??
Yes Hence the term hot box LOL
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I went into the shop and they had gotten 1 box of 2009 Donruss Elite in. 4 packs were missing. The manager said the guy who came in a couple of days ago bought 6 packs and left after hitting only 1 Auto. He had luck that day pulling a private signing, so he only wanted the THICK packs. I guess he felt those were where the big autos were. I have purchased enough of this product to know better. Anyway, I bought the rest and this is what I pulled:

Josh Fellhauer Blue Aspiration 154/200

Jeff Malm Auto /650
Josh Fellhauer /494 [damaged]
Nathan Karns /734
Drew Storen /519
Brock Holt /619
Dean Weaer /599
Eric Arnett /669
Jake Marisnick /799
Brooks Pounders /844
Donnie Joseph /699
Alex White /599 on card

I don't know if those are good players yet, but I know that guy will be sick when he finds out that was a hot box.

Members online

Latest posts