Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, I missed the release/trade of my first player collected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
So, I have been pretty busy for a week or so, and i COMPLETELY missed the release and subsequent acquisition of Hernan Iribarren by the Rangers. It was basically a trade for Joe Inglett, since the Brewers claimed him off waivers from TEX.

In case you wonder why anyone would care, I'm pretty sure I have the most extensive Iribarren collection anywhere. Hopefully he pulls a Nelson Cruz and gets wierdly hot for some reason and I can make a killing. As is evident by this album here.

Happy trails Hurricane.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i feel for ya man...i am an angels fan and collector and i prospect the minor leaguers i feel can be a part of the big club in the future. trades, injuries, melt downs, etc. can stink but if you get in on the ground floor and sell dupes if/when a player gets hot, it can still save you some dough in the long run. here are a few players i took a big hit on...

alberto callaspo
bobby jenks
dallas mcpherson
casey kotchman
jose arredondo

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I know exactly how you feel. My PC person wasn't traded but he's not that high on the radar either.

Greg Reynolds

I have since added a few more Gold, Blue and X autos.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Halonut said:
i feel for ya man...i am an angels fan and collector and i prospect the minor leaguers i feel can be a part of the big club in the future. trades, injuries, melt downs, etc. can stink but if you get in on the ground floor and sell dupes if/when a player gets hot, it can still save you some dough in the long run. here are a few players i took a big hit on...

alberto callaspo
bobby jenks
dallas mcpherson
casey kotchman
jose arredondo
You're not the only one on most of those Blake.

I thought Callaspo and Aybar would be patrolling the Angels middle infield while each batting .310+. And McPherson just kept getting injured along with Kotchman.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts