Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
OK, now that I feel I have covered the political correctness of the title, I can get down to business.

I wanted to take a minute this evening to address all of the members here on the website. I really hope that each and everyone of you, as well as your families and loved ones, have a Merry Christmas. I appreciate all of the help each and every one of you have put forth to help get this site to where it is today. I also thank you for the friendships, kind words, and information that you have shared with me over the years, from posts on the old BMB, Night Crew, and here!

You all are great people and I am lucky to say that I have been able to converse with many of you on here. It has been an honor and a privilege! Here's to saluting a successful 2008 and hoping for an even brighter, better, and more fruitful 2009!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

Brian Lanning
FCB Staffer

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Brian,

Thankyou for all you do to make this site a better place! You and the staff are doing a GREAT job! Hope you and you family have a great Christmas.

G

BACK AT YOU BRAIN.
And to all the board members the same
Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year.

Latest posts