Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

anyone go/going to the Boston BC High show?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
was just wondering if anyone has gone or is planning to go. was curious to see how it was if you did. I was thinking about going to it with my brother but life circumstances came up and I don't have the ability to. They were handing out flyers at the Mansfield show to help promote it so Im wondering how good the show was considering they planned it same week as White Plains and the Chicago National. Back in the early to mid 90's this WAS the big show to goto in MA. Wondering if this will be a new revival of it or a flop.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
I went yesterday. Don't waste your time. It was about the same size of the Woburn show (with a larger section for the autograph guests) and had just about the same dealers. I was maybe one of 15 people who showed up yesterday. If it wasn't for Bob Miller putting out some good stuff in the dime boxes, I wouldn't have bought a thing.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Guess I'm glad I didn't go.....I emailed the guy running it asking for info (dealers, number of tables) and he just threw out a "hope to see you there" which led me to believe it wasn't going to be worth it

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
did the show favor Baseball or the other sports? I figured with all the hockey signers the show was going to favor the other sports more.. I'd only be looking to search through bargain bins for 90's inserts of my guy I need or tradebait anyway. doesn't sound like I would have had alot of luck.

JVC

Aug 24, 2008
Boston
1st4040 said:
did the show favor Baseball or the other sports? I figured with all the hockey signers the show was going to favor the other sports more.. I'd only be looking to search through bargain bins for 90's inserts of my guy I need or tradebait anyway. doesn't sound like I would have had alot of luck.

There was definitely more hockey than usual. Weren't many bargain bins. There were actually only like 5 or 6 dealers who had modern singles at all. Pretty much the same guys that you see at all the Mass shows: Rafael, Bob Miller, etc.

Members online

Latest posts