Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy baseball question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
When it says maximum innings pitched per week what does that mean? each of my pitchers cant pitch more than that set amount of innings per week?

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
That's what it sounds like, you've got the right idea. In one of my leagues there is a pool of 1400 IP for all pitchers on my roster for the entire year.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
MAC16 said:
When it says maximum innings pitched per week what does that mean? each of my pitchers cant pitch more than that set amount of innings per week?

Hmm? I'm not sure I've seen a "maximum" innings pitched per week, though I am used to seeing a "minimum" innings pitched per week and/or "max" innings pitched (which means overall for the season). Is this a private league you are in with a friend or something?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
This is one of those "streamers ruin it for everyone" rules.

For the most part, it should be set up such that you shouldn't have to worry as long as you don't drop-add pitchers on a daily basis.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
This is one of those "streamers ruin it for everyone" rules.

For the most part, it should be set up such that you shouldn't have to worry as long as you don't drop-add pitchers on a daily basis.

Instead of an innings max there should be a max add/drop-transaction limit (if they're looking to sway streaming). I think putting a weekly innings max takes away from those manager's whom want to focus on the pitching categories (go SPer heavy). This is a key reason I'm selective when it comes to joining private league's! :D

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
If it is a head to head league, I think a max innings per week is good. Or they could go with a max for the year. What kind of league is it? I assume it is head to head, otherwise I don't quite understand the rule being for the week.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
its a league i started with some friends from work.. idk what the innings pitched or games played thing means and need to know before i set it.
its on espn.

Members online